Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ganier Fructis Moisture Works Shampoo and Conditioner

I don't think I've tried Garnier shampoo or conditioner since I've been natural. But I thought I would. The green bottles just scream "buy me" when I see them on the shelf. I can also hear that little whisper " For hair that shines with all it's strength..Garnier." Don't give me the side eye, I know you hear it too.

Garnier says:
Drench your hair with moisture! Fortified with Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate - an innovative combination of vitamins B3 and B6, fructose and glucose - this creamy system helps restore moisture in dull, brittle or dry hair. Moisture is replenished and brilliant shine returns.Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Shampoo is rich and creamy. It keeps hair clean, replenishes moisture and adds shine.


They both have that signature fruity scent. I really like the scent. It's not my favorite but I like it. The scent doesn't linger though. So let's talk about the shampoo. It lathers amazingly well. There's not much else to say about it. On to the conditioner, which is just average for me. It moisturizes pretty average. I think my hair needs just a TAD more.


Shampoo Ingredients
Water- Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Dimethicone , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide MIPA , Distearyl Ether , Sodium Chloride , Behenyl Alcohol , Niacinamide , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sugar Cane Extract- Saccharum Officinarum , Sodium Methylparaben , DMDM Hydantoin , PPG-5-Ceteth-20 , Camellia Sinensis , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Linalool , Apple Fruit Extract- Pyrus Malus , Carbomer , Pyridoxine HCl , Citric Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Lemon Peel Extract- Citrus Limonium , Laureth-2 , Fragrance- Parfum

Conditioner Ingredients
Water- Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Dimethicone , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide MIPA , Distearyl Ether , Sodium Chloride , Behenyl Alcohol , Niacinamide , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sugar Cane Extract- Saccharum Officinarum , Sodium Methylparaben , DMDM Hydantoin , PPG-5-Ceteth-20 , Camellia Sinensis , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Linalool , Apple Fruit Extract- Pyrus Malus , Carbomer , Pyridoxine HCl , Citric Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Lemon Peel Extract- Citrus Limonium , Laureth-2 , Fragrance- Parfum
As far as ingredinets go I could use something a little more natural in my life.

Overall, it was just average. Maybe I should try the one made more for damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment