Monday, October 12, 2009

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Mask

That's right. You do see clearance on the packaging. I found these for 55 cents. They're normally $2.19. And I'de been wanting to try a mask on my face, so I couldn't pass this up. Plus it was CHOCOLATE. Yummy. If you read my blog you know I can't resist trying chocolate stuff and I ended up tasting some chocolate soap. I did better this time and it really was an accident that I ended up tasting it.(doesn't taste so good).

It's Claims:

For Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin. Deep Pore Cleansing. Nourish your skin with a feast of rich and cream delights. Treat yourself to a mu masque with a ifference! Rich in natural ingredients this pore cleasing chocolate mud mask will help to unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out. Coupled with the skin healing properties of Dead Sea Salt, and the moisturizing benefits of Cocoa and Shea Butter, you will be left with renewed, re-hyrated and younger looking skin.

It looks and smells just like Chocolate Pudding. YUMMY! This had me craving chocolate sooo bad. I applied it according to directions rinsing my face with warm water then applying a thin layer. Fifteen minutes later it dried became lighter in color. I washed it away. ( water will be brown) and looked at my new face. My uner eye circles were greatly diminished. My skin was softer and brighter. And I get three uses per package. And I bought four. Yippee for me.


Now the results were never as great as the first time but I still loved it. The packaging is a little weird. The little lady has leaves with chocolate inside for eyes which is a little on the freaky side.


The ingredients are pretty good.


Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Illite (Mediterranean Clay), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Bentonite, Cocoa Seed utter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Shell Butter, Sea Salt (Dead Sea), Aroma, Glucose, Lactoperoxidebase, Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, an Iron Oxides.

So overall, I would recommend. Go treat yourself. You can't beat it.( And yes I am crazy enough to include pics)






Before: A little oily,, and JUST TIRED LOOKING


During: YUMMY!



After: More Awake and less Oil

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me where you bought it for $0.55? Was it Canada or US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Rite Aide in the US...I think they were having a clearance sale and thays why....Thanks for Stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete