Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser

I got  a new face wash. In Pink Grapefruit. I love grapefruit (sometimes) and I LOVE grapefruit scented things. YUMMY. So this was on sale and I got it for five and some change. At first they tries to charge me seven. I was NOT having that. But anyway on the the review.

It's Claims:
With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear®, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. Uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent
Vitamin C. MicroClear® technology


It's about six ounces. Not bad. So let me tell you, I have sensitive skin. But I'm too hardheaded to by something made for sensitive skin. I promise I'll learn one day.But I love the scent of this. It smells all grapefruity and it feels refreshing in the morning. The first time I used it I got two pimples that didn't surface. They were there and I felt them (they hurt) but they didn't show up on my skin. After that I was fine. My face feels all smooth and not dry after this. I don't HAVE to put lotion on in fear my skin will get ashy on my cheeks and around my mouth.

One of the things I don't like about this product is there is a sunburn alert. It contains an AHA that might increase the skin's sensitivity to sunlight and makes getting a sunburn more likely. It recommends sunscreen. I don't like to HAVE to wear sunscreen (and I don't).

The ingredients aren't all natural like I prefer but I knew that buying it. The sodium hydroxide worries me most..

Ingredients:
Water, Cetyl, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate-60, C12-15Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cocomidopropyl, PG- Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazlyl Butylhenol Sufonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Grapefruit Extract, Benzylkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow, Red, Fragrance

It get's the job done. Oh, and I added a picture of me barefaced. Well, except lip gloss. My lips were dry. I have some blemish marks I'm trynna get rid of but I think my skin has been doing pretty good lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment