Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar with Nectarine and White Ginger Scent

It feels weird to do a review on the Go Fresh without having the original on here first. But I feel like it's about time Dove started to expand on their beauty bars. Plus this one is my favorite color orange, who can resist?



It's Claims:
Beauty bar with nectarine and white ginger scent"Oohhh..." a burst of juicy goodness to drench your skin in fresh moisture.
The luscious scent of nectarine & white ginger. An ultra-light hydrating formula. Is that juicy or what?
Dove does not dry your skin like ordinary soap.
Dove - Caring for you and our future
Your purchase of Dove helps support our mission to reach 5 million girls by 2010 with self-esteem building programs.

So in short, I like it. It smells good and cleans well but most importantly it's orange. My skin is not the softest but it isn't dried out. The scent doesn't really linger but the lather is nice.


Ingredients:
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12 14 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Orange 4, Titanium Dioxide

As far as ingredients..Are any of those ingredients good for my skin? I wish it had more natural ingredients.I'm not really a fan of sodium tallowate aka beef fat in my soap.

If your a fan of Dove, I recommend trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment