Friday, May 14, 2010

Bigelow's Eggnogg'n Tea


So ya'll know I drink tea. I been trying to drink it everyday but I must admit I have been slacking. Now I know eggnog tea sounds disgusting, But it tastes FABULOUS. I am not kidding. Add a little milk and sugar and it's like dessert tea. It wards off my sweet tooth.

About Bigelows Eggnogg'n Tea:
An "Eggceptional" Tea. Now you can indulge in the delicious taste of "eggnog" often - without the guilt! Bigelow's All Natural Eggnogg'n® Tea is a smooth and delicious blend of black and green teas with creamy flavor of eggnog. Only Bigelow could pack all this taste into one tea bag. When you need a little pick me up, brew yourself a cup. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box

Ingredients
black and green tea, natural eggnog flavor with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), cinnamon.

It's all natural and it has a mixture of both black and green tea. It does have caffeine though, so it may not be best to drink at night, but I must say I drink it anyways. Two cups a day. And I haven't been doing the weight updates because I've been back home but on Sunday I shall start the updates again. Meanwhile if you see this in the store grab it, it's mostly sold on Holidays but trust me, your gonna want to drink it year round.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I love eggnog, so it's definitely worth a try. I'm thinking this may taste a bit like Nai cha, its like milk tea with black jelly in it. Since eggnog is creamy and you have tea, so I think it'll be close to that. I can't wait to try this. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..let me know how you like it!!!
    And thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete