Friday, May 7, 2010

Revlon Fantasy Lengths SelfAdhesive Lashes in Twilight

So I decided to take a walk on the wild side and get me some crazy blue tipped lashes. These were on sale so I figured why not? It certainly couldn't hurt anything. And long story short. I like them

There self adhesive but I just went and got myself some lash glue since I can't be bothered with that self adhesive junk. They definitely look much bettier in person. I would rock these to a club, IF I still went clubbing.  The first picture I ended up just using blue eyeshadow to line my bottom lid.

And the second time I went all out ROXY FIERCE. I look so mean in that picture. Overall though it was fun. I'm gonna have to get me some more wild and crazy things to play with.


2 comments:

  1. Dope lashes!!! I have to look into these. Do you remember if they had them in various colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    They did, only by the time I really checked them out they were gone. But I think I remember seeing some with rhinestones on them. If you get some let me know. These are my cheaper versions of the expensive makeup forever ones :)

    ReplyDelete