Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wet and Wild Mega Last LipColor in Vamp It Up


I was shopping in my BX when I came across a Wet and Wild display. Now living overseas we don't usually get the newest displays so I decided to check it out. I saw this deep purple color and decided to immediately grab it because stuff GOES quickly when you live overseas.

About This LipColor:
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Wet and Wild has stepped their game up as far as packaging. It's still cheap packaging but it just looks alot sleeker. It costs 2.99 which isn't bad. And it doesn't have that chemical smell. It's just a nice dark matte purple that was fun to play with. It can be a tad drying but just moisturize. your lips.  I highly recommend it. I don't see how you can go wrong with it.








I did a dark purple smoky eye too. In the last pictures I also added a gloss on top to make the purple shiny instead of matte.

2 comments:

  1. Compliments for your blog and your pictures included, I invite you to see the photo blog,
    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Each week released a new album

    A kiss delicious girl,greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    And thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete