Monday, June 28, 2010

Maybelline The Colossal Mascara

Check out the packaging on this baby! Yellow and Purple. It is never hard to find. Even in the store. This is just another version of the volum' express mascara, which I have never tried although I have tried the turbo boost.

Maybelline Claims:
 Why You'll Love It
Creates 9X the volume, instantly.Patented MegaBrush + Collagen Formula plump lashes one by oneDramatic Volume with no clumpsWashable.For Best Results Sweep brush upwards from root to tip to plump individual lashes and achieve dramatic volume. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® New York Expert Eyes® Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes.

In order to love this mascara you must ignore Maybelline's outrageous 9x the volume claim. And don't even look at the adds where the model is wearing falsies. That's what I do anyway. But I do really really really like this mascara. I got mine in Glam Black. I LOVE the packaging and the fat tube. I like the big brush, although it takes some practice and getting used to. If you hate big brushes you might wanna steer clear. This gives me length AND volume AND curl. And the curl pretty much holds all day. What's not to like? Plus there is collagen. My eyelashes aren't all brittle and they haven't been falling out.


It has a sort of scent too. Like the Lash Stiletto. I happen to like it. It's smells kinda flowery to me. Better than some other mascara's I've sniffed.

Overall, I definitely recommend it. Have you tried it yet? What's your favorite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment