Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My MAC 217 Blending Brush


 This is the third of my MAC brushes. My mom gave me this one too. I mean it's not like she uses it. She doesn't even own eyeshadow!!! If she hadn't given it to me I would have had to buy it for $22.50. But I think it's worth it.


 MAC says:
For shading or blending of colour or creamy products. This brush has fine, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

 I absolutely looove this brush. It's the best for blending but it also applies a wash of color really well too. I'm not sure what it's made of but it picks up just the right amount of shadow. The only thing I don't really love about this brush is that it's white. That means when it's dirty you can tell. Pooh.


With that said, I really like it but there are definitely less expensive alternatives if you aren't willing to fork out the money for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment