Saturday, December 11, 2010

Maybelline Pulse Perfection by Define-A-Lash Vibrating Mascara


Time for a review of my most favorite beauty product!!! I love mascara. And I love this mascara. It's usually about fifteen dollars but you can sometimes find it for about eleven.

Maybelline Claims:
It’s our first vibrating mascara. Transforms your lashes to perfection.Patent-pending elastomer brush vibrates 7,000 times per strokeProvides clump-free definition, intense color, and shineWaterproof; also available in washable formula.Builds lash volume, length, and adds curl.Buildable formulaIdeal for All Skin Types.Contact lens safe.

When I first got this I just knew I was going to hate it. I saw the "by the Define-a Lash" and just wanted to return it.  I was not a big fan of Define-a-Lash. Well, the green one anyway, I've never tried the purple one. Remember when you get this to read the directions and pull the little plastic part out or it won't vibrate!! The brush is very similar to the Define-a-lash in that it's small and it's thinner in the middle part. The wand is also bendy like it too. But the main difference is the formula. This mascara lengthens and creates volume, and the curl is unbelievable. And it LASTS. I don't have to worry about this wearing off. (Define-a-Lash would wear off so quickly) The vibrating takes some getting used to. But that's no biggie. 


All I can say is go out and get some. This is an amazing mascara. It definitely gives my all time favorite Voluminous a run for it's money. And you know for me that's saying A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment