Monday, June 13, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Gold Deposit


I recieved this as a birthday present from a GREAT friend. No one has ever bought me MAC before but I was so excited to get this. I've had it now for over a year but I was saving it until I finished my other blushes. I would only break this baby out for special occasions. It costs twenty-eight dollars which is pretty steep. I'm happy I got it as a gift. 

MAC says:


It is abosolutely beautiful to stare at. It just looks so pretty with it bronze and gold sswirls. As I understand this has many uses. You can use it over blush, over a pink would be to die for but any color would do. You can use it as an eyeshadow, wash color or highlight. Or you could use o to highlight cheekbones or the nose.

I notice for me this product is more suitable for night. In the daytime it looks too glittery (I can see gold chunks) but I can use it if I use the a light hand. In the night time it looks perfect. It adds a "glow". I use it with my 187 brush for cheeks. 





Overall, it's good stuff you just have to know when to use it and how much to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment