Sunday, April 8, 2012

Slatkin Pineapple Punch Candle

Yay!! My first Slatkin candle. I used to always walk into Bath and Body Works and give their candles a sniff, but that twenty dollar price tag was a BIG deterent. After a little research I found out that they usually run a two for ten deal quite often. Which is great because I would never pay twenty dollars for one. Ten is right up my alley.

I was craving a Pineapple scented candle after eating some Pineapple at my grandfathers. And when I was cruising the mall they were running their promotion. So I picked this one. It was between Pineapple Punch or Pineapple Mango.


Slatkin says:
A classic tropical blend of juicy pineapple, sweet cherries, and mango sorbet with a splash of coconut milk. 

So, just forget what old Slatty described this candle as. It's pure pineapple. No mango, grapefruit, rum, or sugared musk (what?) And it's not authentic, but it's pretty darn close. Trust me, I've smelled many a ripe pineapples. I devour them in the summer.

But anyway, this candle burns BEAUTIFUlLLY. No aluminum foil needed. Burned edge to edge and the scent throw was pretty good. I don't burn it in a terribly big room but it works for me.

It's supposed to burn for 30-45 hours. Of course with 14.5 ounces one would thing that it is supposed to burn a lot longer but it does have three wicks.

Overall, I like it. Not a repurchase (If I did that sort of thing) but I'm definitely going to enjoy burning the rest of it!

And maybe pick up two more since they have the sale and I have a twenty percent off coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment