Monday, November 12, 2012

The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil


I had the best breakfast ever today. I made Pumpkin pancakes and fried up some bacon. The pancakes smelled HEAVENLY. Speaking of heavenly smells...

The Body Shop claims:
Escape to Madagascar with vanilla flower. A concentrated perfume oil infused with Madagascan Vanilla Flower. This warm, sensual blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by the tropical island.

I think they changed the name of this to Madagascan Vanilla perfume oil but I'm pretty sure it's still the same stuff. I don't know why they would change the name though.

Anyway, I was completely in love with the Vanilla Body Mist and I love this just as much if not more. Sometimes sprays can have an alcohol type of scent. Since this is an oil it has none of that.

It just brush some on my neck and wrists and the scent last all day. The longer I wear it, the better it smells. 

It doesn't smell like a food-y vanilla. It's more like a flowery type of vanilla.

Delicious! I highly recommend giving it a try. And I might just be a bigger fan of oil rather than liquid perfumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment