Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Looks!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

I am exhausted. I've just finished making a cheesecake AND a pound cake for Christmas.Many of us are going to parties and it's always nice to have a holiday look to go with your outfits!!

I already went to a party on Saturday...but I was bad...I didn't wear very Christmas-y make-up. 

Oh well.

Anywho, these are the looks I came up with.



The first is a green-gold look. It's very simple. I used a gold from MAC and NYX's Mermaid Green ( I wish I had a deeper green though), added a little mascara and liner, some foundation, and some Chapstick.

Easy-Peasy.

The next look is just your classic red lip look. Red lips look nice at Christmas!! I used a neutral shadow, some MAC Blacktrack, and NYX Chaos lipstick!!


And that's IT!!!


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment