Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My New Vanity!!!!

It's nothing special. Really it isn't!  But I'm loving it. My favorite thing to do is put on makeup. And I only had some old beaten up vanity that was uncomfortable low. So I went to IKEA and bought there "dressing table". I wish it came in black but I can work with the white. And sidenote: I love building furniture from IKEA, I think I should take a building class...

So far I'm loving it. I need a mirror but in the meantime I bought this mirror off of Amazon. It's pretty cute!!

I plan on making some drawer dividers one day and using the drawer as makeup storage. It might be awhile before I do that though. I need to buy the materials.




See this neat (but naked) earring tree I got. One of my best friend Berna gave it to me and I painted it. I really need to step the jewelry game up though because it looks so bare!!



This is my brush holder. I got it from IKEA too.

Overall, I'm not done but I'm working on it- Just thought I would share it so far.



How does your makeup set up look? Have any storage ideas I could borrow?






4 comments:

  1. It looks very nice and girly!!!
    I need to organise more!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/
    http://www.in-cube.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Theres still some stuff I wanted to add to it...But so far so good!!

      Delete
  2. Love that earring tree! I've never got anything from Ikea before but I think you have much more patience than me, I'd probably be screaming and pulling out my hair trying to put something like that together! It's looking great hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I had a friend that was trying to sell it but no one bought it so she gave it to me..I sanded it and painted it and that's how it turned out.

      I LOVE Ikea but that's the only thing is youve got to build it yourself. This one wasn't too hard..I think it's just the excitement of knowing that I'm gonna have desk in the end lol It's almost done though...just need a mirror and little knick knacks to decorate with!

      Delete