Friday, August 16, 2013

Dove Purely Pampering Creme Bath



For some reason they don't sell Dove bubble baths in the US. So I figured I should try it while I'm here in Europe. Why not? It was only about three or four dollars once I make the euro-dollar conversion.

Dove claims:

A bath experience that pampers. Dove Almond Cream with Hibiscus bath blended with 1/4 Moisturising cream creates a gentle cloud of creamy lather for an incredibly indulgent bathing experience.
The soothing scent fills the room leaving you in a beautiful state of mind. Caring for yourself never felt so good.


I mostly picked this up because it's almond...and I'm partial to almond scents. This is more floral though. I guess it's the hibiscus. I do like the scent though...just wish there was more almond in it.

It makes ok bubbles. They don't seem to really want to fill the tub so I have to do a lot of bubble moving. 

The good news is that it fills the bathroom. I've been trying a lot of Lush bombs and bars and those barely scent the bath so I was happy to have the scent fill the room. It might be because I use a lot of product. (can't help it, I'm heavy handed when it comes to products)

The bad thing about it is it dries my skin out. Usually Dove=moisture. But not this. Oh well, can't have it all.


Overall, it's nice. I'll use it up but I don't think I'll buy it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment