Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb


The bath bomb I should have gotten last year but instead I got So White. I'm so glad they didn't run out and I got the try it!

Lush Claims:
Ho, ho, ho!  Father Christmas is back, and this year he's a delicate pinky white.
A bath that gives you all the colours and smells of Christmas, with mandarin oil and orange flower absolute. 
Father Christmas is a bit of a secret santa who modestly hides his hidden talents...
ow do you mix red, pink and green without coming up with brown?
Easy! Drop a Father Christmas bath bomb into a hot bath and watch his white beardy face dissolve into a gentle pink fizz, then marvel as the bold green colour of Christmas trees and traditional wrapping paper tints your bathwater, and the warm, citrusy scent of oranges rises on the steam.
Ahh, bliss.
This is a very Christmassy bath that will remind you of presents, trees and the inevitable tangerine at the bottom of your stocking!


I love the way the bomb looks. Check out that face! Santa is too cool!

Like I mentioned in the haul post, he smells like sweet sweet tarts. No sour notes.

When he hit water I realized I had smelled something almost exactly Father Christmas. It smells like Golden Wonder Bath bomb minus the bubbly scent. I really like the scent. It's a very pretty orange citrus scent. Very uplifting. However it could be stronger.

It's not the fastest fizzer and starts off a barely there pink and then a super pretty Christmas tree green. If you look really closely you can see some red shimmer. But you have to look really closely or you might miss it.

It makes the water soft. Not as soft as some of the other bombs I've tried but the result is that same. my skin feels a little softer but gets progressively drier.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Mandarin Oil,Bergamot Oil, Orange Flower Absolute, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine,*Limonene, *Linalool, Gardenia Extract, Perfume,Colour 19140, Colour 42090, Colour 14700

Overall, it's a nice one. I think I prefer Golden Wonder though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment