Monday, April 20, 2020

Minty Mint: The Best Mint Beauty Products

Ahhh.. mint. Back in the day, I hated all mint products. It just wasn't a scent I was drawn too or even really liked. And also I kept trying dud mint products such as Lush Dirty (toothpaste scented soap) and Lush Demon in the Dark (smelled like minty dirt). I'm not sure where it all turned around for me, I think maybe it was a Peppermint Vanilla candle....

Anyway...these are my minty mint favorites!


1. Zum Clove Mint Soap- This was a surprise favorite. I didn't think Clove and Mint would go together but I was pleasantly surprised. One of the best mint scents I have ever smelled and also the soap performs nicely!

Runner Up:
Zum Mint Goat Milk Soap-  Nice spearmint scent, not my favorite but worth mentioning 
Zum Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap-  Best thing ever for a headache
Zum clearly excels at mint....


2. Deep Steep Peppermint Vanilla Body Scrub- Third list and yet another Deep Steep scrub. This is obviously a favorite- the scent is yummy and the scrub works.  



3. Yankee Candle Peppermint Bark- One of the best Peppermint scents ever,  its peppermint and white chocolate. It smells like a peppermint white chocolate cheesecake but not heavy at all!
 Runner Up:


4. Peppermint Essential Oil- The best way to get my peppermint fix is the essential oil. You can make scrubs, rollerballs for travel, diy peppermint scented body butters, diffuse the oil, etc. It's amazing for headaches and as a pick me up! 


5. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- This balm wasn't advertised as having Peppermint in it, it was a pleasant surprise but I didn't like it for the scent. It's basically one of the best lip balms ever....

Honorable Mentions:
Biggs and Featherbelle Bar La Mint Soap- Not a straight mint soap, it's a mix of Rosemary, Lavender and mint. A great starter mint if you don't like straight mint.


I was only able to come up with five products..but there it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment