Saturday, January 9, 2021

Lenny Williams

 


Oh Lenny. Let's talk about one of my favorite songs of all time. 'Cause I Love You. This song is 7 minutes long...and I love every minute. I NEVER skip it.

In this song Lenny is pathetic, hilarious...just a begging mess. When people talk about "begging" songs, this one is king. Also...this song will get your woman back when you mess up. It's that good. 


The monologue gets me every time. When he starts talking about how he watched television until television went off....I was like wait, what? Television went off. It did, It used to go off back in the day. You probably didn't know that or maybe you did.  He low-key turned into a little bit of a stalker. Like I said pathetic- kinda endearing. 

Also..my favorite part "Maybe you never been in love like I been in love, maybe you never felt the things I felt." ☺️😭😂 Cracks me up.

This song never fails to cheer me up. If you don't know Lenny..or this song. Just listen. Trust me 

No comments:

Post a Comment