Monday, April 5, 2021

Lush Ladybird Bubble Bar Review

They have always been ladybugs to me but they are called Ladybird in the UK. That being said...I don't like bugs but Ladybugs are the one exception and this bubble car is so cute! 

Unfortunately it doesn't live up to it's looks.

Lush claims:

Cute as a bug in a tub! Crumble Ladybug under running water and watch as it transforms into mounds of bubbles and a scent that's both grounding and mood-boosting.

Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home and fill up the tub with fragrant foam! Let this friendly bug take you under its wing. Crumble it up under running water in the bath, then relax under a blanket of fluffy bubbles as geranium and peppermint oils create a fragrance that's equal parts balancing and uplifting.




I didn't buy this at first because the scent notes don't appeal to me. Peppermint and Geranium. But..honestly it doesn't smell like that. It smells faintly of bubble gum before it meets it's demise in the bath tub. In the bath tub..it hardly had a scent. But it was kinda similar to the Figs In Honey bubble bar.  Except...something about it made it a little worse smelling to me. It definitely was missing the spice. But still they smell kinda similar and since I didn't love the Figs In Honey...I wasn't a fan of this.

The water is cute. A pinkish reddish color.


It makes a lotta bubbles with a little bar. Still wouldn't call it cost effective.

Not really much else to say except I just wasn't impressed with it and wouldn't rebuy. It has really great reviews so I'm wondering if I got an off one..but at this price I'm not willing to repurchase to see. 


Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornstarch, Perfume, Geranium Oil, Peppermint Oil, Titanium Dioxide, DRF Alcohol, Synthetic Glitter, Tin Oxide, Citronellol, Colour


It's a skip for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment