Friday, January 7, 2022

Lush Christmas Sale 2021 Haul Part 2

I really didn't plan to have a part 2 Haul. I wanted to check out what they had in the store, pick up what was missing from my order and maybe one other thing and that was it. But when I started roaming around the store I noticed sale stickers on a couple things I wanted to try and into the cart they went. I managed to pick up the Orange Pop Bath bomb that was missing from my order ( they refunded me) but I didn't get my hands on the You Shall Go to the Ball bath bomb which I really did want. Oh well.

Here's what I did manage to get...half off too! 



First up, my free face mask. I brought my five pots back. They had this one and about two others I want to try but I am going to wait until I have more empty pots to take back. 


Picked up three toner waters- Breath of Fresh Air, Tea Tree Water, and Eau Roma Water. I usually use Hydrosols which are basically the same as these. since they were half off and I wanted to try them anyway, I figured I would take them all home with me.


Grease Lightning- A spot treatment could come in handy....every time a spot comes up I wish I had one, so now I do. Hopefully it works well!

Snow Fairy soap- I said I wasn't going to buy anything else Snow Fairy scented but then this soap was right by the register and I ended up grabbing it to add to my cart.

Silver Bells Shower Bomb- I didn't know what this was when I picked it up. I've never tried a shower bomb and never really wanted to. But now since I have this, I guess I have to. I think you can cut them in half..I might try that instead of using the whole thing in one go.

Fresh Farmacy- This cleanser is meant to be calming and soothing. I like solid facial cleansers so I was happy to snag this. I probably have enough facial cleansers to last for the next two years now...

Movis- Of all the cleansers in bar form this has the most interesting and unique ingredients. It has actual bread it it. I'm glad I finally snagged one. Can't wait to try it out!


Sleepy Dust- The best lavender scent in the world in powder form? Yes please. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Orange Pop- A bright uplifting citrus scent. It's supposed to be the same as the Brightside bubble bar which I love.

Charcoal- Charcoal cleansers are a dime a dozen these days...but since it was half off figured I could give it a try on my oily skin.


And that's all!




No comments:

Post a Comment