I just got an email that Apple is making an announcement next month- I sure hope it's for a new phone drop. I dropped and cracked my screen a few months ago and it's been such an eyesore. I would have bought a new phone- but I don't want to buy a new old phone. I want to buy a new (new phone) so I've been not so patiently waiting for the new phones to drop. I've had my current phone since 2019 so I think it's time for an upgrade. I think Apple is supposed to be releasing a Cherry color which is the one I want. Hoping I like it in person though because I thought the Orange drop from last year was for me but I didn't like the color when I saw it in person.
Anyway..eye primer.
Covergirl:
COVERGIRL Lid Lock Up Eyeshadow Primer gives you all-day, crease-proof eyeshadow security. Prep your lids to maximize the wear and intensity of your shadow. This quick-to-dry eyeshadow primer pairs perfectly with our range of eyeshadow kits and palettes.
Made in England
No matter how good or expensive an eyeshadow I am using it- I need a primer. I went without primer one time a few days ago and by the end of the day all my shadow was gone. creased, etc. It's not an option for me...so I always try to keep one on deck.
I picked this one up because it was affordable and I like to switch up between high end and budget friendly.
It comes in what I associate as lip gloss packaging. But it's easy to use and it works. I just worry that there will be a lot of product left over that I won't see, be able to get out. But so far I've had it and been using it for a few months and it's still going strong.
It looks/feels just like any other primer. Looks beige but rubs in clear for the most part. I have found I can see it looking slightly ashy sometimes if I don't really take care to rub it in. I'm not a fan of that.
It is a slightly sticky to grip shadow but in a good way. I haven't noticed any dragging or difficulty blending out with it as long as I'm using the right brush.
My shadow lasts all day. I feel like it looks the same at the end of the day when I first applied so it does what it says.
I like it. I think it's a great primer- the only thing is I would prefer something truly clear that I can throw on. So it isn't a repurchase for me- as I prefer something truly clear. But it is a really good primer that I would recommend.
No comments:
Post a Comment