I've really been meaning to get posts up more regularly...but Jet Lag has been tearing me up.It's crazy because when I went to the states I adjusted rather quickly. But coming back has been HARD. I go to sleep pretty much as soon as I get home. At least I've been cooking a bit more though. I made dinner twice in a row now. A new record for me.
Anyway...I've got some Jo Malone to review today.
I've reviewed a bit of the brand- most recently the soaps. She doesn't have a large collection- and I've basically reviewed more than half.
Jo Malone:
Elevate your daily routine with satiny Pomegranate Noir Soap. With moringa oil and RSPO-certified palm oil, the formula creates a creamy lather, and cleanses and conditions skin. Leave skin scented with this intense, enigmatic fragrance.
Made in England

I feel like pomegranate scents are kinda rare. The only one I can think of is the Midnight Pomegranate scent that came out a few years ago from Bath and Body Works. I really disliked that scent though. This...I can get behind.
I just think I'm using it in the wrong season though. I really wish I had saved it for fall. I did love the scent upon initial use but as i've kept using it, I'm a bit tired of it. It's a lovely scent though. Definitely on the heavier side and probably best used only on occasion. It's a woody, dark, berry scent. I really couldn't get enough of it when I first used it. It's also scented well so I found it really smelled up the bathroom. Every time I visited, I would be thrown off because how can it smell so good?
And the scent of the soap lingers.
It lathers well. Rinses clean. Doesn't dry my skin too much.
The only real gripe I have with it is that it seems to melt quickly so it does not last long. DIssapointing for the price. It's also on the smaller side compared to some other more luxury priced soaps. I did buy it on sale though. So that was a win for me.
Ingredients:
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water\Aqua\Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Methyl Gluceth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Palm Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Limonene, Bht, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate
Overall, definitely my favorite of the soaps I have tried. I don't think it's for everyone. And I would probably only recommend it for cooler weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment