Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sunsilk Captivating Curls Gel Cream Twist Review



Let me start off by saying the only reason I was attracted to this product was the packaging. The cream all twisted in the gel is sooooooooooo cool. Trust me, you could look at it for days....maybe not. But the packaging is definitely impressive. Plus I saw a few good reviews on youtube. So...lets get on with the review..


I really really like this stuff. It smells fresh and clean and the smell dissipates not long after you put it on. It's not drying but it's definitely not moisturizing so make sure you use some type of moisturizer at night. I would be careful when layering this with other products though. It doesn't flake...YAY! It doesn't make my hair hard. And the good news...it holds my baby curl all day without it turning into a bucket of frizz....it brings out curls even when my shampoo and conditioner don't make my curls pop....


The only bad thing I can think of is that it runs out too quick...but this could be my imaginations....I'd give it three and a half weeks....I only use about three pumps.....


But, yes, I definitely like this stuff....maybe even love it....and it was only about four dollars...

No comments:

Post a Comment