Friday, April 17, 2009

Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads


Another Gift from my little sister. YAY!

I would have never thought to buy these for myself but upon using them I found I really like these for removing eye makeup. It's certainly better than what I was doing.

I'm ashamed to admit it but.....

Most of the time I was just sleeping in my eye makeup.

It was just a PAIN in the BUTT to remove.

They aren't the best but they certainly aren't the worst. They're a bit on the thin side so you might need to use more than one pad. Like three or even four. But there are 80 sooo.....

Also the smell. They smell chemical like to me. So much so I didn't even want to look at the ingredient list. It does contain aloe, cucumber, and green tea extract if that's any consolation.

The good thing is they aren't oily. I mean, I could just use baby oil or something like it if it were. Come to think of it, that's what I was using before.

No comments:

Post a Comment