Friday, April 17, 2009

New York Color Eye Lash Curler

My first eye lash curler ever......

I had always been afraid of eyelash curlers. I remember this girl in my tenth grade class that would always whip out a curler and curl her lashed. Each time she did so I would cringe. It looked alien and painful.No Curler

But I always read that they open up the eyes and make the lashes look longer and so on and so forth. So I got the cheapest one in the drugstore.

I'm sure there are better ones. First of all, I like that they come with an extra cushion, even though I lost mine the first day. And I like that it's purple. And that's about where I stop liking the product.

With Curler

It doesn't fit my eye well and always gives me a 90 degree curl which is not attractive. So I have to apply mascara. Then it makes my lashes all uniform although sometimes it did make my lashes a bit bigger.

I think I'm going to try another lash curler but this one just doesn't cut it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment