Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Badedas Classic Bubble Bath

This is the best bubble bath in the world.

Nuff said.

My mom has been getting this stuff since I was little and we first lived in Germany. When I was younger and I used to take a bath in it, I didn't appreciate it as much. Now that I'm older, I realize this stuff is the BOMB.

It's a thick green liquid that will turn the the bath water a light green shade and produce tons of bubbles. It smells very woodsy and natural and is very relaxing. It's made in Germany and I can get it for about four dollars but in the states it ranges from about twenty to thirty dollars. It's almost worth it. It's verstile and can be used in the bath or shower.


I highly recommend it. Liquid Green Gold. If you have an opportunity I would definitely try it

It does have chemicals but at the same time it has horse chestnut, cedar wood, and light patchouli.

No comments:

Post a Comment