Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MegaCare Raw Shea Butter Oil for Hair/Skin


Trying to become more conscious of the ingredients I put in my hair I picked this oil up and looked at the ingredients. Which are GREAT! It has Raw Shea Butter, Canola Oil, Safflower Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), frangrance and no chemicals! So I got it. It's about 1.25 ounces and it costs about a dollar something. It smells kinda oily but once it dried I often turned my head trying to figure out if I had put perfume or something on. It was this. The only thing wrong is it did nothing visible for my hair. It was still dry. It didn't seal any moisture into my hair.

I think I will buy another tube and try it as a hot oil treatment, skin and face moisturizer, but as for my moisturizing my hair, it just didn't deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment