Saturday, July 25, 2009

MAC Eye Shadow in Mystery

This one is a gift from my mom. Last year she went to Macy's and picked this and some other MAC stuff up. Only she doesn't wear makeup so she gave it to me. Which makes it my first MAC eyeshadow. Pretty boring shade for the first but if it's free I'm not gonna turn it down.

For the longest time I was looking for a brow color. Only I allways got black which was always too harsh. Only it took me forever to figure out and by the time I did I didn't really feel like buying a dark brown. So when I got this I was happy to try it out. And discovered it fills in brows perfectly. Yay for me.Up above I have my jacked up before brows above and filled brows below.


I also tried using it as a shadow but it wasn't anything remarkable. Just a matte brown shade. I also tried it in the crease. On me it looks HORRIBLE in the crease. I'll keep experimenting with it and other shades and see if I can make it work.

Overall I think it's OK. I wouldn't pay 14 dollars for it but I'de look for a good dupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment