Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Loreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Charisma

It's been forever since I've written a review. I've been MIA. But I'
m back now. So this was the last HIP shadow I got BOGO. This one is called charisma.

One one side theres a really light lilac purple type shade while the other side is a dark eggplant purple. As is typical of all HIP shadows theres a sponge and a little mirror thats good for on the go.

So having described it I must admit that I really don't like this duo. The lilac side takes alot to show up as does the dark purple one. And they both come off in record time.

Maybe if they were more concentrated. But I wouldn't reccomend it as there are more pigments purple's out there.

The price wasn't so bad though. Only four dollars. But still a waste of four dollars.






No comments:

Post a Comment