Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goody Classic Ouchless Headband

nce upon a time when I was relaxed, I would look through hair accessories and wonder what in the world you were supposed to do the with thin circular "headbands". In my mind I would just imagine how horrible this would be rocking it with straight hair.

Now that my hair is natural I'm able to use these to pull back my hair.

Hallelujah.

Because a regular ponytail holder is NOT gonna hold this hair! So I double this around my neck, shimmy it to my hair line, then keep it rolling till I have my desired puff.

What a Life Saver. I wonder how Goody intended us to use them.

They cost around 2 to 3 buck and there are many colors to choose from.



3 comments:

  1. That's exactly how we intended you to wear them! It looks great in your hair. For straight hair, they look cute when used in conjunction with a ponytail!

    Lori Ann, eMarketing Manager, Goody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...They are a quick way to change it up

    Thanks or commenting and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete