Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost Long Wearing Nail Enamel


As you already know I loooooooveeeee New York Colors Nail Polish. They ae ninety-nine cents, they dry fast, and the colors are usually very nice. That being said when I first got this I hated it. With most NYC colors you have to use about two or three coats to get bottle color, as the first couple of coats you put on will be STREAAAAKY.

So I tried it once and it was a hot mess. I could see spots where it was purple and then other spots where it was not so purple. So I put it away for a long time, then dug it back out to try again. This time as a pedicure. I did three coats and was in LOVE. This makes an EXCELLENT unusual pedicure color as I never see anyone rocking dark purple on their feet.

Then I tried it on my hands. Not as hot as on the toes but nice nonetheless. Now it's one of my favorites. It seems to have blue and pink frost that isn't really captured in the pic.

The only thing is that it isn't the most long lasting but this is fine by me as I like to change colors often. I highly recommend it.Wish my design would have photographed better.

2 comments:

  1. love this polish...looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It's my favorite purple!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete