Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beauty Quick Tip: Eyeliner Under the Eyes


I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of eyeliner on top of the lid. I don't like being able to visibly point out people's eyeliner on the top of their eye. Unless it's just one line of crazy color. But I wasn't going to let my eyeliner just sit there and give me it's sorrowful blank look. (So Dramatic)

So I began using it under my eye.

Etta James- Aaaaaat Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast......... My LOOOOOoooooOOOOveee.....HAS COME ALONG

Now I can't imgaine doing make up without adding some eyeliner up under my eye. At first I was afriad. I hate having things to close to my eyes. But you get used to it. I find powder or pencil work great.

Try it. You might love the look as much as I do.


Ignore my lip color, I was just experimenting with some bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment