Monday, November 2, 2009

Softsoap Juciy Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Moisturizing Body Wash

Yet another Pomegranate Body Wash.

Pomegranates have been popping up everywhere. I've used this before but I just never reviewed it. I got this because I was about to go back to school and wanted to pick up some body wash. My dollar off coupon didn't hurt either. It cost about $2.99 total which is not bad for 18 ounces of product.

It's Claims :
Invigorate your body and mind with Softsoap Brand Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash. Enriched with natural extracts of pomegranate and mango, this moisture-bead formula provides a healthy clean you can feel, while its crisp, exotic fragrance will leave you energized and ready to take on the world.

It smells more like grapefruit with some mango thrown in there. But it could smell like pomegranate. I just don't remember the scent of a pomegranate. But it smells nice. It's so fruity smelling it makes me thirsty. The good thing is the scent makes the whole bathroom yummy smelling. It doesn't linger on my skin. As for the "moisture beads" they are a gimmick. They don't do anything. It's not exactly moisturzing but I wouldn't say it's drying either.

It's lather is pretty nice. Not the best. I've had better. And the actual formula isn't the thickest. In my opinion it's kinda watery.

The ingredients aren't the best but I didn't pay much so I can't complain. The only good things are the extracts.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 8, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate), Aracia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Ext D&C Violet 2

Would I buy again? Probably not. I like better ingredients in my body washes but I did enjoy using the bottle. If you're a fan of fruity scents I would give this a whirl. Especially in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment