Monday, October 26, 2009

Rasta Locks Twist Jamaican Mango and Lime Mango & Shea Butter Lotion

I only bought this because I thought it was HAIR LOTION. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was BODY lotion. I didn't feel like taking it back though.

It's claims:
Penetrates the skin faster then Cocoa Butter and is naturally absorbed by the body's tempature. The benefits of the Shea Butter Lotion is that it retains moisture, helps aging skin, helps eliminate dry skin and is non-greasy.

The lotion itself is light green in color and medium thickness. It smells like nail glue. I don't like the smell at all. As for moisturizing, it isn't anything spectacular. I've had softer skin with shea butter. And it's kinda sticky sometimes which I cannot stand. It absorbs immediately though.

The ingredients are good though. They are all natural.

Ingredients:
Spring Water, Shea Butter Extract, Cactus Extract, Birch Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Mango Butter, Coneflower Extract, Mango Extract, Lime Extract, Jobarandi Extract, Nettle Extract, Rosehip Extract, Sea Grape Extract, Passion Fruit Extract, Ginko Nut Extract, Tropical Herbal Extract, Carrot Oil, Tea Tree Oilm Aloe, and Fragrance.

So not bad for five bucks but nothing spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment