Thursday, December 17, 2009

Transitioning Hair: YUCK picture....

I just found another picture of me transitioning. Now this is a mess. I'm warning you. But this is how I kept my hair when I was transitioning. I never straightened my new growth, I just put it in a high pony tail and put a headband on. I was too scared if there was a curl pattern that I would heat damage it. Keep in mind this was the end of the day. More than likely it's like 12 or 1.

Also I only transitioned for five months so the new growth didn't get too crazy.


3 comments:

  1. Oh please girl! smh. It's not bad at all. Your edges WILL play you out if you keep a headband on them, though. You have a nice hair line, Diva. Keep it like that...or you'll end up looking like Brandy and OJ. ;@P

    I'm...thinking of trying blackstrap (sp)molasses. I've been reading GREAT reviews. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Top Sista Blogs! Now following your blog.

    You can find me at
    http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh what does mollasses do?
    And thanks, its a miracle my edges didn't fall out, I relaxed them with each relaxer. SMH at Brandy...

    And JAELCUSTOM designs, thanks for following. I'm headed to your site now :)

    ReplyDelete