Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter


So, I was without Internet for a month and unable to blog.(sad face) I'm back now. YAY. So I know I'm late but Happy New Year's to everyone. I gained a nice chunk of weight but this semester I will be working to get it off. I don't know exactly how much I gained but I should know by the end of the week. So I'm going to review this body butter. It cost's thirteen for 8.45 ounces (expensive) but I ended up getting it for around seven or eight because Rite Aide had a sale.


It's Claims:
Blended with Carrot Seeed Oil, Carrot Juice, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoe and Dead Sea Mud

Why we C? Suffering from very dry skin and just don’t know how to keep it nourished? You will jump up and down with joy once you try C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter
C Through the Dry Spell is a new revitalizing body treatment for very dry skin, with an immediate and long lasting moisturizing effect.


So it smells like baby powder. I don't really like the scent. It's just a little weird. The consistency is kinda oily/greasy and not as thick as most body butter. I didn't like that either. It takes a little while to rub in, and after it's rubbed in my skin does not feel all that soft. In fact the moisturization does not last long at all. A few hours and my elbows are back to being ashy. Not a good look. But even though the moisturizing dissapears the baby powder scent does not. So in short, I didn't like it. The ingredients are great though.

Some are questionable but for the most part they are pretty natural.

Ingredients: Spring Water, Dead Sea Water, Caprylic, Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Algae Extracts, Carrot Juice, Carrot Seed Oil, Pumpkin Juice, Silt, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Melon Juice, Sweet Potatoe Extract, Orange Juice, Parfum, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Niacin, Green Tea Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Pomegranate Peel Extract

8.45 ounce

Even though I like the ingredients I would not buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment