Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Black Radiance Lip Gloss in Divine Diva


I LOVE BLACK RADIANCE LIP GLOSSES!!!!!!!

This is my second one. I'm going to get ALL of them eventually.

This particular color is a very pearly shimmery pink with no ashiness. Which is why I like it so much. I can't tell you how many women I have seen that  It's hard to find this color without ashiness. It costs 2 bucks. It doesn't have a scent which is surprising bectry to rock the pale pink lip gloss and it looks like they literally have spread white ash on their lips.This one doesn't have any scent which is surprsing because the other one I had smelled kinda perfumy.
Mostly I love it because it is different.

I couldn't get it to photograph right but trust me it's pretty. I would only recommend it if you like something different.


I need to work my eyebrows out. I know. Oh and I have a weigh in today but I don't know if I lost. I'll hafta see.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where I could find that brand. I THINK I saw it at a hair store about an hour from me but never thought of trying their products.

    How was the staying power? Did you find yourself retouching (if you are the type to retouch.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only place I've ever seen it was in Rite Aide. Other than that it seems to have dissapeared. One day I'm going to get around to trying there other products but so far I really like there lip glosses.

    I definitly have to retouch though, it seems to stay as long as I don't eat, then I hafta retouch but I don't mind.

    Let me know if you get your hands on some :D

    ReplyDelete