Saturday, January 23, 2010

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner



I've heard RAVE reviews seemingly everywhere. I think evevy loves this stuff. I did too.  When I was relaxed. I got the shampoo for five dollars at Wal-Mart and the big bottle of conditioner for five. Let me start the review.

It's Claims:
quench thirsty hair with our moisturizing shampoo fused with orchid & coconut milk. essential moisturizers help replenish your pretty, parched head with hair that is silky and supple. want more moisture where i come from? Seek my happily hydrated conditioner. Lather up and soak your head. Rinse and repeat. Let your hair drink it up.


i'm deliciously hydrating. give your dry hair a drink with my moisturizing conditioner. i say you can never get too much of a good thing. so say "hello" to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula fused with moisturizers, orchids & coconut milk. drink up and replenish your hair's much needed moisture. it's time to be reunited with manageable, silky, smooth hair.
 
So onto the review. I don't like the shampoo. My hair feels nice and moisturized when rinsing but as it drys, IT DRYS. And then it takes a few days to recover. The conditioner is OK. It seems to tangle my hair some  and only aids in detangling a little bit. The color is disturbing. I don't like color additives for the most part. And it's scent is like sweetened coconut which got kind of annoying after awhile. I've used better.
 
Shampoo Ingredients:
Water, , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, , Sodium Chloride, , Cocoamide MEA, , Glycol Distearate, , Dimethicone, , Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, , Cocos Nucifera MilkCoconut, , Fragrance, , Cetyl Alcohol, , Polyquaternium-10, , Sodium Citrate, , Sodium Benzoate, , Disodiium EDTA, , PEG 7M, , Citric Acid, , Propylene Glycol, , Methylchloroisothiazolinone, , Methylisothiazolinone, , Blue 1
 
Conditioner Ingedients:
Water, , Stearyl Alcohol, , Cyclopentasiloxane, , Cetyl Alcohol, , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, , Dimethicone, , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, , Cocoa Nucifera Milk FragranceCoconut, , Glutamic Acid, , Benzyl Alcohol, , EDTA, , Methylchloroisothiazolinone, , Methylisothiazolinone, , Citric Acid, , Blue 1,
 
Ingredients are lacking. But you get what you pay for so I really can't complain.
 
Overall I don't like the shampoo but I would recommend trying the conditioner because so many people have tried it and liked it. I feel like I've used better.