Friday, January 22, 2010

My Favorite TV Couple

I've been on a Living Single kick (thanks youtube). They just don't make sitcoms the way they used to. I mean Living Single beats Girlfriends everyday. I like how there was more variety on the show (different body types) and different personalities. My favorite character has to be Maxine Shaw, attorney at law AKA THE MAVERICK. She eats and eats and never gain's a pound. I saw Erika Alexander the actress that plays her not too long ago on Law and Order (my SHOW) and she looks great.



I especially love Maxine with Kyle Barker. Their relationship kept me ON MY TOES. My ideal relationship. They were just too cute together.

Is it too much to want a relationship just like that????

2 comments:

  1. This is only my favorite TV show EVER!!! I have the first season on DVD and am watching it at least once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy that lol.
    I love this show...so far ive been watching it on youtube :D
    Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete