Saturday, January 30, 2010

I was born on the WRONG DECADE

So another thing I've been doing is watching ALOT of blaxploitation films. Alot of them are...cheesy. But some of them, if you think about it, make alot of sense. It's been a minute since I watched Blacula, maybe one day I'll start doing movie reviews. But the ENTIRE, I was captivated by the hairstyles. I especially loved the hair of the woman who played Luva.

She kind of looks like Beyonce except I like her more because she can ACT and she looks more natural.(no big scary lacefronts here) I LOVE her short afro.

I should have been born in the seventies. Only two decades off. Maybe if enough of us go natural we can bring the seventies back.

2 comments:

  1. yes, the 70's was all about a sista being funky, bad and together.

    my all time idol is Pam Grier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pam Grier too.

    LOL...I haven't seen any of her movies though. I'm gonna get on youtube and search for a few.

    Her fro was BAD. I'm trynna get on her level :D

    ReplyDelete