Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

So I've been blogging for a minute and I thought I would just make a short list of some of my favorite products.

First off we have SHEA BUTTER!! My number one of all the products I have tried since blogging.
It doesn't matter whether it is yellow or white, I love this on my skin, lips, and hair. It's just the best.


My favorite SOAP is the Nubian Heritage Black soap. It works so well on my body as well as my face and it's all natural!!


My favorite mascara is VOLUMINOUS. I've tried a couple but this one just really seems to curl and add something extra.


And lastly my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner that are not only cheap but work GREAT on my hair.


I almost forgot lip gloss. If I were stranded somewhere I would NEED my lip gloss. This one is just so prettyful and it's one of those colors I don't see too often. It's a Black Radiance Lip Gloss in Plum Perfect.


Stay Tuned for more reviews.

2 comments:

  1. how do you use the shea butter in your hair?

    i have it and like it on my skin but it seems to make my hair heavy. or should i use it on my scalp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just take a small small amount in my palms and rub until it's clear. Then I massage it into my hair. I always do it when my hair is wet.

    My hair comes out so moisturized it's ridiculous. I need to order some more.

    Let me know if you try it this way and you like it :D

    ReplyDelete