Sunday, January 31, 2010

Olay Body Daily Purifying Bars with Microbeads


Another boring soap review. But, I like writing reviews. (smile)

It's Claims:
The Oil Of Olay Purifying Bar is specially formulated with Micro-Beads and cleansers to remove impurities, leaving your skin with a purified, beautiful clean.

 
Well, I like it. It smells nice and fresh, a unisex scent. The bar is kind of small though. And the little beads are hardly beads. But my skin feels so smooth and soft afterwards. I thought it was going to stripping because of that word "purifying". I think I've been sleeping on Olay. And, yeah, I know it's a BAR, but it's better for the environmnet as it doesn't come in those big plastic containers. Don't get me wrong I still like the liquid stuff but I figured I'd try to help the envornment a little bit.

Ingredients:
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Bentonite, Coconut Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Tallow Acid, Palm Acid, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ultramarines

It's not all natural. I'd rather an all natural soap. It's made with Sodium Tallowate which is supposed to have animal fat. I'd rather not have that in my soap but oh well.

Overall, I like it and I can't wait to try some more Olay. And sidenote, have ya'll checked out the new Essence and all those FINE men in it it? I was almost tempted to buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment