Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NIVEA TOUCH OF HAPPINESS Moisturizing Body Wash,Orange Blossom Scent & Bamboo Essence


This caught my eye in the drugstore probably because of the orange lettering. My favorite color is orange. Only in the drugstore it costs 7 dollars and in Walmart it costs 3 and some change. Lucky for me I had a two dollar off coupon making the grand take home total a dollar and some change. I LOVE SAVING.

It's claims:
Experience the happy sensation and energizing scent this nourishing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin. Silky cream-gel with nourishing bamboo essence gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildlyIndulging intense lathering formula is enriched with energizing orange blossom scent to awaken your sensesDeveloped with NIVEA's Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and lingers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized.

It smells good. Better in the bottle than in the actual shower. But I do like the scent. I just don't love it. It does linger. I remember the first couple of times I was like "Why do I smell so good? It was this. It leaves a great scent on the skin. It doesn't me out by and is very gentle. I like it. The only thing was the claim of lathering without a pouf or washcloth and just hands. I mean it did OK, but nothing spectacular.

 My bottle was almost 17 ounces. Not bad.

The ingredients could use some help. The one thing that intrigued me was bamboo essence. What is bamboo essence? Well, I googled it. It's a supposed afrodisiac. And supposed to make you happy. Ummm, it didn't really alter my mood but who expects a body wash to make them insanely happy? The things they do to market products.

Ingredients:
Water, , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, , Fragrance, , Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, , Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, , Polyquaternium-7, , Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, , PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, , Propylene Glycol, , Butylene Glycol, , Citric Acid, , Sodium Chloride, , Sodium Benzoate, , Sodium Salicylate, , Yellow 6,

I'd use it again if there weren't so many other things to try. Oh yeah, and quick weight update, over the break I gained five pounds. Which isn't much considering I was EATING the entire kitchen the whole break. I mean, I MISS homecooked food when I'm at school. So those five pounds take me thirteen pounds away from my goal weight. But I've already started working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment