Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel with Sparkle Lites 16 oz


This is the most raved about gel on the hair boards. So of course it went on my list of products to try. I paid about five dollars for it which isn't bad considering the 16 ounces of product you get.

It's Claims:
The greatest shine on earth!Aloe, Vitamins and Wheat Protein.Alcohol free.Non-flaking.
With hair protective sunscreen.Hair Polisher Styling Gel gives great body, manageability, volume and shine.Perfect for blow styling, roller sets, molding, sculpting, lifting and other styling techniques.
Polisher Gel smoothes curly hair for a more natural, hair styling look.Defies gravity, conditions and hold hair styles all day.


This gel is THICK. Because it's so thick it's kind of hard to spread around. Especially for a wash and go. The scent is light and pleasant enough. It dissapears almost as soon as you put it on. Anyway, I have to say this isn't my favorite for a wash and go. My curls don't get as defined as they have with other products, it frizzes, it's hard to spread around. I do like that my hair never got crunchy or hard or dry. But there are better things out there for my hair.

 It is good for slicking the hair back. It's also good if you break the hair into sections and apply the gel then pass the denman brush through your hair. Then your curls will be frizz free and nice and shiny. But with my hair my curls are so small it isn't really worth it at this length to do that. I would definitely reccomend it if you have a looser hair pattern than me though.

Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua) , Glycerin , Carbomer , Triethanolamine , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Dimethicone Copolyol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Polysorbate-20 , Benzophenone-4 , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Disodium EDTA , Fragrance (Parfum)

The ingredients aren't all natural but it has some good stuff in it.

So overall, I like it but in terms of the way I wear my hair, it just isn't really what I'm looking for. I would reccomend it though because I think this is the most loved gel on the hair boards. There are some amazing video's on youtube of people that use it to define their curls.

1 comment:

  1. This is the only thing that works on me and the cheapest of all!

    ReplyDelete