Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gillete Venus Spa Breeze in White Tea

I needed a new razor (especially since summer is coming) so I went ahead and got the Venus Spa Breeze with built in shaving gel I never use shaving gel anyway so I thought this would be a good idea. It costs about eight dollars I think. The refill cartridges are what will get you in the end as I think they are about thirteen dollars for four.

It's Claims:
2 in1 razor plus shave gel bars.Smooth your skin and indulge your senses.Makes shaving a breeze - no need for shave cream

So, I don't like this. The shave gel bar get's in the way and I don't think the razor get's close enough to really give you a close shave. Which means that my legs feel prickly faster. As the shave gel bar wears down it will get closer but that defeats the purpose.The gel itself is nothing more that slime. I mean it helps to prevent knicks but my legs feel kinda dry afterwards. The razor itself is not horrible. It just isn't worth it and there are much better one's out there.

Oh yeah, and it doesn't really smell like White Tea but it is kind of pleaseant.

Overall, I would skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment