Monday, April 5, 2010

L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Succulent

I really wanted a lip stick. I really don't know how I ended up buying this. Especially at seven dollars. But I love love love L'oreal HIP. I hear these are the dupes for the MAC Tendertones.

It's Claims:
Discover the secret for sheer mouthwatering color. HIP Studio Secrets Professional Jelly Balms deliver a pop of sheer, tempting shine in a light, soothing balm, You'll get a fresh, sweet look that look leaves lips soft and conditioned

So, I don't have much experience with jelly balms. When I first tried this I was so dissapointed in the pigmentation. Then I figured out that I should use more. The website says a generous amount and I do have so big ol' lips. (smile) I think the color is pretty in the little glass jar (which is soooo cute by the way) but not the most flattering on me. It doesn't look bad but I'm just not wowed. But I really really love the smell. It smells like caramel apples. It doesn't taste like it but that scent. YUMMERS!!!

So I like it but I'm not super impressed. I also think these cost too much for what it is (A JELLY BALM).  It does moisturize for a little bit.

Jeez, you can barely see it in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment