Friday, May 21, 2010

Lovely Soft Body Lotion by Sarah Jessica Parker


The star of Sex and The City, like so many other celebrities had decided to make a frangrance. I've actually never smelled the perfume so I can't really comment on that. I recieved this as a Christmas gift. Knowing my parents it was on sale but I found the non-sale price to be around 34 dollars. Pretty expensive for 6.4 ounces of lotion.

About Lovely Lotion:
Inspired by her love of layering unexpected fragrances, Sarah Jessica Parker blends a scent of pure innocence with the exotic nature of a precious oil and the sophistication of a fine perfume. Lavender, orchid and amber mingle with apple martini, paper whites and musk. The result, Sarah Jessica Parker's casual glamour fashioned into a fragrance.


My skin feels soft when I wear this, that's for sure. I don't think it's the MOST moisturizing but it should be ok for summer. The scent in my opinion is typical to many perfumed body lotion. It doesn't have a very dinstingushable scent. For that reason, I'm not the biggest fan of it. The scent does however stay for hours but you can only smell it when you get up close to the skin. I want something a little bit more discernable.
 
So I'de hafta say skip it. Perhaps the scent is more distinguishable as a perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment