Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Fragrance Mist


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this spray. This has got to be my absolute favoritest scent of all time. I first had this in the travel size. I think that one was better. It lasted longer. This one unfortunately dissipates quickly. I still love it though. I'm bad at describing scents but the scent is just plain SEXY. I paid ten fifity for it but it usually runs twelve dollars.

I don't like the new bottles they use. It just looks blah. I think they should go back to the old packaging.

Bath and Body Works Says:
Lavishly spritz our refreshing fragrance mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive Black Amethyst, a hypnotic scent inspired by chic, sensual and confident women.

Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon
Fragrance Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia
Fragrance Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk

If you haven't given this a sniff, go ahead and try it. It smells yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment