Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Body Shop Haul

This is like my first haul...EVER!!! So I was able to work at The Body Shop for a month and while working there I became more interested in their products. The first and only Body shop product I've ever used was in the sixth grade and it was some kind of strawberry jelly balm. So I heard about an off base outlet body shop on the German economy and how they had some stuff not sold in the US. I was all over that. I ended up spending like 63 euros. Oh yeah, I got a Moroccan Rose Reed Diffuser for like five Euros to. I forgot to take a picture of that. I'll probably add it later.

I picked up:


Blueberry Body Butter....10 Euros
Raspberry Body Butter....10 Euros
Peach Body Butter.,..10 Euros
Raspberry Body Butter...10 Euros
Shea Soap...1 Euro
Monoi Moisture Balm....5 Euros
Cranbery Body Polish....3 Euros
Nutmeg and Vanilla Shower Gel...3 Euros
Cranberry Shimmer Body Lotion...3 Euros
Black Velvet Apricot Body Butter....3 Euros

And I still gotta go back because I want to pick up the Almond Body Butter, Cherry Body Butter, Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, Wild Cherry Body Butter, and the Satsuma Reed Diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment